Monday, February 11, 2008

Cocaine

i was looking through my old sketches for school and what products i should do, but i kinda didn't do a specific one because i hated the packaging so much. it's that cocaine energy drink. but i had an idea last night for how i'd want to do it again, and it doesn't seem as complicated (in my head) as the sketch i had done a while ago.

but it's going to be really smart. hopefully i can do it during work.

P.S. 11:20 AM February 11, 2008

I was thinking on the subway about this. I'm going to eighties the fuck out of the Cocaine drinking package and logo. And the main type treatment i'm going to use is gradients and crazy colors. modernize an eighties look for an eighties drug. I want to make it sharp and fashion housey looking with a futuristic appeal. something sleak. so i made this at work:

and i'm going to use it in different ways. the first concept that i hope i can get completed today is going to have a rolled up twenty inside the can of...lols...coke.

P.P.S

It came out good, i think. Really clean. I think it's really eye-catching. and i think it looks different from what i usually make.

No comments: