Monday, December 10, 2007

JAL

I have examples of what this used to look like, and hopefully i'll get the jpegs up so show the difference of concept. OH, here:
I need to write some good copy for it. That I definitely need to come up with. The layout is pretty nice. I think it's striking. I'm using the logo/font of the logo to create different designs, so, for the example, i have cherry blossoms made from the A and J of JAL. I'm going to incorporate the L into the background somehow, just to give it some texture. See how that looks.


Actually, now that I look at it, I just may need to make more of those cherry blossoms and position the in a way that they still look like they are on a tree. That's really the only texture, so it is kinda interesting. I may not incorporate the L just because I have the L. It doesn't seem necessary. It's something to play around with.

So I rearranged and I'm having trouble coming up with a third layout. But here's what I got so far:


And with copy:



I may need a new font because I just noticed how weird "Pleasure" looks in the tag. ANd I want to incorporate the name of the company into that black area.

Oh, got my third concept. Japanese lanterns:

1 comment:

Lara Ziobro said...

I like the cherry blossoms. Very cool.