Wednesday, June 4, 2008

holy fuck, templates...

that's all i've been doing. updating theme graphics that should have had the edits i gave them a while ago. i know how to explain it. i just don't want to.

anyway, been a while since i talked about subway tonight/awards. i posted developing the actual theme graphics. now we're developing templates for them:




and then there's subway tonight, which got changed into subway today:






yah. that's what i've been doing lately. they told me about this the end of the day monday...and i tried doing a lot, but i'm also doing reception shit. i don't think people quite understand how hard it is for me to execute their graphics and also, well, answer the phones. i feel as if lately my primary job has become graphics, and i'm picking up other people's slack. like, if there are any complaints about me at work, believe me, i'd have a bitch fit.

No comments: